Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
- Google Maps – for location and directions
- Google reCAPTCHA – for spam prevention
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
|NID||Google useage statistics||6 months|
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Matomo is an analytics software used by this website to analyse data directly without transferring data to third parties.
|_pk_id||This helps us identify how you use the site so we can make it better||13 months|
|_pk_ses||This works with _pk_id to count the number of times you visit the website||30 minutes|
|_pk_ref||This provides information about how you reached the site||6 months|
|wfvt_(numbers)||Monitors users in real-time||30 minutes|
|wordfence_verifiedHuman||Helps to protect the security of the site||1 day|
The Cookie Notification appears on the site when you first visit. If you click continue or go on to browse the site a cookie is used to remember your preference to not show the message again for 30 days.
|catAccCookies||Saves a preference that you have seen our cookie message||30 days|
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here. ) Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so-called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
This policy was last revised 23 July 2018.